CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Harry Potter

Oh how I am sad to see Harry Potter (the series) come to an end. I ordered the newest and last book thru Amazon and it came in on Saturday late in the day. I started reading it on Sunday and got done in about 6 hours or less and this is a book over 700 pages!

I loved the book and the ending was quite surprising and the story did wrap up the story lines that's been going since Day 1. I would really recommend going back and reading at least the Order of the Phoenix before the latest book so you remember who people are. It's been over 2.5 yrs since I read the last one and it took me awhile to catch up.

I just read how there were at least 100 copies of the book that were missing pages, I would have totally freaked out to be reading along and then find missing pages! I think I would have just cried lol.

I really enjoyed the book and am getting together with some other Harry fans this week to discuss the last book and interested to find other's opinion on Harry and friends!

No comments: