CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 7, 2009

May Showers Bring May Flowers?

I know that isn't correct, but all we have had is May showers since May started. Yesterday we were so lucky to have a F2 tornado hit Madison/Huntsville. First of all, we are ok, there was no damage to our house or property. Others not so lucky, several people in our neighborhood lost trees in the winds/storm yesterday. The ones here were snapped off rather than uprooted like many others. We have had so much rain that even 18 ft pine trees were uprooted! Yesterdays storm wasn't nearly as bad as it could have been, but it was scary.

Other news, it's May, the busy month of holidays and celebrations! We'll start off with Mothers Day later this week, my birthday next week on Friday, we leave for our Disney trip on the 21st and then celebrate our 9th Anniversary on the 27th of this month. Poor hubby lol I think my car and our trip will be the presents received. I am excited about the trip though, only 2 weeks to go and we'll be in beautiful Orlando for 8 days! We still haven't told the girls yet, so trying to figure out when we will. I am trying to think of some surprise...right now Jess thinks we are going to see our FIL who lives in Venice, a couple hours from Disney.

I am also in the 2 week wait (2ww) and those who understand that, know what I mean. I will hopefully know around 18th one way or the other. Fingers crossed.

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

Ooooo fingers crossed!!!!!

I'm glad to hear your home is still safe after the F2. How scary it must have been. We've had a couple of tornados hit our town, but they've just qualified as F1s (if that). And those were SCARY for me.

Big hugs!