CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Middle of March already??

Time sure does fly when you are busy! Ok so I haven't really been to busy but I swear it was just my dd's birthday and here we are in the middle of March. What's worse is 2 months from today I turn......30. OY! I swear there are days I can't believe I am going to be 30, that's like OLD. HA! Ok that's what I used to think when I was a kid. Now I don't really feel like it's that old at all...because it's NOT!

How to celebrate the "30" birthday? Go out with friends for dinner and drinks, make hubby take me out? or stay home and be a hermit? Hmmm well the first 2 sounds pretty good but I don't want to be a hermit!

Well I am sure whatever happens will be ok as long as I don't have some kind of breakdown from turning 30.....

No comments: