CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Back to the HA Dr

Well I have made a follow up appt with the hearing aid dr on Dec 5th to find out the sticker shock for the 2 hearing aids I need. I really don't know how we are going to pay for them, but I guess we'll try to figure something out. I may only get 1 for my really bad ear and go from there until its paid off and then get the other one.

I am so frustrated with the government and insurance companies. All of these places to do grants, supply hearing aids or help cover the ha's are for kids, elderly or low income people. So if you are like me just middle class America and can't afford to pay for it you are screwed. Lovely. I can't believe theres not a foundation out there to help EVERYONE in need regardless if they are low income or whatever.

I don't live extravagantly, we do not live in a fancy large house or drive new expensive cars but yet we can't afford the hearing aids. We have 2 kids, and I stay home in order to be with my kids. If I had the way and time I would start a foundation that helps people get hearing aids without the "typical" rules that apply every where else.

I'll be sure to post when I find out the results of the cost.

No comments: