CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

School Days

School began this week and boy were the girls ready, unfortunately Hailey couldn't go today because she has a cold. Sigh. Really? After all this time I have been waiting for some FREE time and it's a no go?! She will be better Thursday, she will. Do you hear me? She did go for a short while Monday for orientation and meet her teacher, so that was good. So far Jess is loving school, she did have homework today, but only gets it 3 times a week.

I am still looking for a job but have decided maybe just a part time night job would be better. I applied to Target today, for cashier/sales floor so maybe I'll get a call soon. In the mean time I am trying to start up my Usborne Books business. I bought a catchy domain name today, http://www.EarnFreeBooks.com which totally surprised me it wasn't already taken! I am hoping to get $115 in retail sales in my 1st 12 weeks, that is my beginning and only quota to make as a consultant. So basically I need to find 11 people to buy a book! Are you interested? Over 80% of their books are $10 or less! Hold a party and earn FREE books!

Other news, I have decided to become a Girl Scout Troop Leader, for Jessica's troop specifically. Her previous leader has moved on since her children are at different schools. I am meeting on Thurs morning with the area manager and going over things. Then it's off to plan a billion things for this yr! I hope this weekend I can brainstorm and come up with some great ideas.

No comments: