CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

Cold

Freezing really, well I guess you could say below freezing since the temps will remain around 21 today, not counting the windchill. Last check was about 6 degrees for the windchill and it's almost 1 pm.  Yes I know there are places that are much colder, but this is Alabama! We're not used to this cold weather. We actually had snow most of yesterday and this morning but it was soo windy that it really didn't stick.  So off to school the kids in our city/county went.  Though I wish they had stayed home since it is so cold.  Tonight is not going to be any better and they are also calling for some freezing rain on Wed I believe. Not looking forward to that.  I hate to see how cold Jan & Feb end up being. 

A couple of "snow" pictures from yesterday:




So while it wasn't a lot, it sure was pretty while it lasted. 

1 comment:

Jill said...

LOL! I love your version of cold. I want to move there!! Sometimes the stories about Canada are true - it's REALLY COLD here! And we got about 3.5 feet of snow in 48 hours. I have no idea what -21C is in F, but that's what it was this morning.