CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

3 Weeks, 21 Days, 504 Hours

Pick one, that's how much time until K's upcoming surgery. Those who don't follow our SB blog, you may not know but K has another de-tethering surgery coming up on Dec 6.  I am really not looking forward to this, but know it must be done. I have so much to do between now and then, 3 weeks doesn't seem like enough time. Though some days it seems like it's an eternity.

This week is insanely busy, something every.day of the week, and don't forget Thanksgiving is next week, which I am no where close to ready for.  I haven't even started thinking about dinner plans yet, just logistics of getting my mom here for the holiday, so she doesn't have to spend it alone at the nursing home. Of course coming up with the money for the food is another story.

Money, yes that is a hot topic around here on any given day.  Things aren't good right now and it doesn't seem like it will get better any time soon.  I am unable to work now, since I can't just put K into daycare and with all the other things going on in my life, I can't even fit in an evening job. Sigh. This surgery is a huge unexpected cost we were not expecting which means Christmas will be mighty small this year for the kids unless something miraculous happens.

The downward spiral continues. 


No comments: