CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving from our family to yours!

I have so much to be thankful for these days, it's almost hard to put into words.  So bullet points will have to do for today.

*Family - I am thankful for my family; my husband who is my rock, always by my side and believes in me.  My children, who remind daily to live in the moment. My mom, who I almost lost this year, reminds me that life can be short, so don't take it for granted. It would take me all day to point out each and every family member, but they are each important to me, each provide love, support & encouragement in their own way.

*Friends- I am thankful for my close friends, even though I don't get to see them often enough these days. I am thankful for new friends I've just met but feel like I've known for quite some time.  I have some great friends who have been there through a lot of crazy in my life the last 18 months, so for that I am thankful they are still around.

*Spina Bifida - Yes, a strange one to be thankful for, but if not for the SB, I never would have connected with some great SB mama's and their kiddos in person and online. It's another world, the SB one, but your learn to embrace it, live it, educate about it and change the world. My little K, will change the world one day.

*Doctors/Nurses etc - I am thankful there are wonderful doctors that we've come to know, that will be performing K's surgery on Dec 6th.  They take the time to answer our questions, they call back when we have concerns and they truly seem to love kids.  Though I dread this upcoming surgery, I am thankful we caught the re-tethering early.

I feel extra blessed these days, even with all the craziness in my life, I've got family & friends by my side and that is enough to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: