CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 11, 2012

So pretty oh so pretty

More craftyness continues :) I decided to make some hairbows for my cute little one (and probably the big ones too) and after knowing that I can do it and they turn out cute, I'll be selling them on my small etsy site along with my handmade crochet items. Down the road I may add even more things, but for now, this will do.

I made these bows the other day:




Aren't they cute?? I have tons of other ideas and bows to make, I just need to sit down and get on it! I am going to give away a cute 4th of July bow on my facebook page, just because! Plus once I reach 100 fans, I'll give away another one. 

So here's your chance to enter, go to my facebook page: Three Princess Designs and like our page and then go to the Giveaway Tab and be sure to share with your friends!

I am also selling them on my etsy shop, $4 for the loopy bows if you want to purchase!