CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 27, 2007

I signed up with Pay Per Post!

Looking for a great opportunity to earn some extra cash online? You can do that with Pay Per Post by posting blog ads for companies! I just signed up for Pay Per Post a couple days ago and was approved today and am ready to start earning money! What's even better for your first post you can earn $20.00, no that's not a typo. This is a legit opportunity that hundreds of bloggers are taking advantage of, so why not you?

Pay Per Post is an exciting opportunity that I am glad to be part of because I can do this in my spare time. It's great for stay at home moms, because you can log on anytime of the day or night and check out the available opportunities to you and complete them. Once you get the task completed you submit your information and they will approve or reject the article. So simple that I plan to do as many as possible every week!

Now I am sure you are wondering how I stumbled upon such a great opportunity to earn money at home. I'll tell you, I was checking out a large work at home board and had seen people refer to Pay Per Post quite a bit but I thought for sure that you had to be a very experienced writer and it would be tough to get in. I was so wrong! It does help to be a writer, one who can engage their audience and make them want to read and learn more, but you do not have to have 5 or more years of experience. In my case I have been blogging for less than a year and was excited to have gotten approved. Pay Per Post is FREE to join, no hidden fees or commitments to make. You visit the website and sign up to become a blogger and in just a few short days you will find out if your blog was approved.

I joined Pay Per Post because I was looking for an honest and easy way to earn some cash while staying home with my kids. The holidays are right around the corner and we all know that can be a stressful time. I plan to make the most out of this opportunity so I can spend some extra money on my kid this year, heck maybe even on my husband!

I really recommend that anyone who likes to write and has a blog to check out this opportunity and being to earn some revenue for your blog.


No comments: