CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Trying to catch up

Well it's been a month since I last posted and that's not good! I am trying to post a few times a week but life got in the way. Unfortunately I am still battling the sinus issues and that has been rough. I finally made an appointment with the doctor and went this past Tuesday to check my hearing, change my allergy meds and had them look at this rash on my foot. They did change my medicine from Allergra D to Zyrtec so hopefully it will help. The Allergra D was keeping me up most nights so then I was taking Melatonin to help sleep! I also got some cream for my foot thing so hopefully it'll clear up.

On a brighter note I have an appointment with the ENT tomorrow morning for my hearing. I don't know if I posted about being a bit deaf in both of my ears or not but apparently I am. I have been having trouble for the last year or so and really should have already gone in, but I was scared. My hearing in my opinion is pretty bad, I can't hear it thunder, I can't hear the tornado siren that's 2 blocks or less from my house (if I am inside) and I can't hear ambulances or firetrucks that are less than 20 ft from me when I am in my car. So I am very worried about what I'll find out tomorrow.

I'll be back tomorrow to update from my doctor appointment. Keep me in your prayers and/or thoughts if you are inclined.

No comments: