CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Thankful Tuesday

I have decided that every Tuesday will be Thankful Tuesday so I can remind myself of what I have and should be thankful for it. Sometimes it's so easy to get caught up in drama, life or bad situations that we forget all the things we do have.

Today I am thankful for:
  • A loving husband who loves me no matter what
  • 2 great fun and loving kids who love me unconditionally
  • A caring family who is concerned for my well being
  • Friends both online and in real life who are always there for me no matter what the day may bring.
  • A house to provide shelter
  • A car to come and go as I please
  • Being able to stay home with my wonderful kids

I am also glad that my oldest was able to go to school today! hehe Ok I had to throw that in! We have a fairly busy week this week, I have a baby shower tomorrow, Jess has Brownies on Thurs afternoon and then Friday is payday/shopping for groceries AND we are supposed to go to the pumpkin patch on Sat!

Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

Sounds like things are going nicely at the moment :-) Glad Jess could go to school today. I hope you have a blast at the Pumpkin Patch!!