CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My New Blog

Well I finally got my new Hearing Loss Blog set up and the post from here copied over to the new one. If you are interested in checking it out and maybe bookmarking it you can see it at
Hear Today Gone Tomorrow . I thought the name was fitting since I feel that way of hearing one day and then nothing the next day, though I just didn't realize it.

I hope to update that blog once a week, though we know I procrastinate alot on blogging lol but I do try. Sometimes there isn't anything interesting to post lol but I guess I will try to do better.

So check out my blog feel free to link me or even consider exchanging links if you have a blog of similar interest.

No comments: