CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

Happy November! Wow time has flown by and it's already Nov 1 and time for setting our clocks back tonight before bed. I meant to post these pics yesterday but I was lazy lol so I am posting for you to enjoy now. :)

Pumpkin Carving was done a couple days before Halloween, both girls got to work on their pumpkins from Tate Farms a few weeks ago. They had a blast, though neither was interested in touching the pumpkin guts LOL Here are some pictures to enjoy!


Before the carving!







They did have a good time and the pumpkins turned out pretty good too. Hailey drew a face on both sides, one for decoration LOL and the other to carve. I have some seeds I saved to roast, so hopefully they will turn out!

No comments: