CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 15, 2008

Potty Time! Potty Time! Excellent!

I think it's safe to say that Hailey is now potty trained! She is on day 16 of potty training and has been in big girl panties for 4 days now! WOOT! She has had only 1 accident in them and she was on the way to the bathroom. I am so happy, the thought of saying goodbye to diapers for good, yay! She is doing really well, she knows when she has to go now, so she runs to the potty and goes every time now.

We told her once she was going to the potty all the time and not wearing diapers anymore, she could get a big present....so guess its about time to ante up lol. She has been talking about pony's and pony castles etc so I guess we will just take her to the store and let her pick something out for her congratulations prize.

I'll update again soon on more Potty Training Adventures!

2 comments:

Alex @ I'm the Mom said...

YAY!!! Congrats :D

Ambitious Blonde said...

Thanks! :) I am sooo glad its been almost a month now and I think we are done!!!!