CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Potty Training Adventures Part 2

Well here it is, Dec 9, Day 10 of Potty Training. We have had a couple of accidents here and there, nothing major though. I feel like she's finally getting the hang of it and realizing when she has to go, as she ran several times today and went. So today we went to Target to buy her some big girl panties, even though we have a ton in the house already lol. I felt it was important for her to go pick some out just for her. So she decided to choose, Elmo/Zoe, Tinkerbell, Hello Kitty and Sleeping Beauty. So tomorrow starts Day 1 of trying to wear big girl panties, or so I hope!

She's been doing fairly well waking up dry, not every day by any means but I am impressed. I have been trying to get her to understand when you get up, the first thing you do is go to the bathroom. So we'll see how it goes in the morning. I would love to move past this diaper stage atleast for day time anyways. We do the reward thing for going right now, m&m's (1 for each yr of age) and I do think that helped her get going. I do have to admit though unless she asks for them I do not dole them out. Is that bad? I figure eventually they will stop anyways so why push for her to take them unless she asks.

Stay tuned for more Potty Training Adventures!

No comments: