CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Busy, Busy All The Time

Well that is how it seems for me lately, I barely get time to blog about anything fun lol because you know I do FUN stuff all the time. Ok probably not all the time, but I do try to keep the girls busy so they aren't driving each other crazy with school out. One month down one to go for Summer vacation and I am still trying to plan the rest of July out.

We were planning on going to the Tennessee Aquarium at the end of July but I quickly realized that is not going to happen with our car tags due this month. EEK, and I know mine will be high, the other 2 cars I am not to worried about. I think it would be better to go in Sept anyways, it'll be a little cooler and not as crowded since school will be back in.

Speaking of school, I can't believe J will be going into 4th grade! How did that happen? Wasn't she just born like yesterday? LOL apparently not, her 9th birthday is quickly approaching. I already have the bulk of her presents done, as I did after Christmas shopping for that. So I will basically just need cake and decorations and a party! H will also be starting preschool 2 days a week this fall. I will get a much needed break and she'll start learning even more things she needs for Kindergarten, in the fall 2010. Though I am not sure what I'll do during my free eight hours a week lol but I am sure that it'll go by quickly! I for sure see a couple coffee mornings in here and there :)

We are also trying to pick a day to have a yard sale and try to purge all the junk, I mean awesome stuff we have in the garage OUT. I would love to be able to park my car in there, esp come this winter! We'll see how it goes, as it is pretty hot right now but we have alot of summer stuff that needs to go! Wish us luck!

No comments: