CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 4, 2009

Back to Work!

Finally a job offer! Picture me doing the happy dance. :)

I have mentioned in a couple of posts that I have been looking for a part time or full time job depending on the pay and finally got an offer today on what seems to be the "perfect job". It's at H's school, Mon-Fri 8:30 to 1:30, all the same holidays/days off as the school J goes to. You know what is even better?? H gets to go full time for FREE and I still get paid! Oh yah, that's what I am talking about!

If all goes as planned I will start the Tues after Labor Day, least that is the plan. The only thing that could throw a wrench in this plan is the flu. J come down with a fever yesterday morning which hasn't let up and overall pretty miserable, sore throat, coughing etc. So off to the ped office we went, and she tested positive for the flu. Now we don't know if its the "regular" flu or the "swine" aka "H1N1" flu since they aren't subtyping it but they are treating it the same, tamiflu it is. I feel really bad for her, she's been laying around for 2 days now and doesn't seem to be feeling any better. I hope after a few days of meds she will be on the road to recovery.

H is adjusting well to school, she loves going and is excited about going everyday like big sister. This makes the job transition even better and it'll probably help that she'll likely see me a couple times through out the day. We are working on eating better for lunch time, some days she does ok and others not so much. Baby steps.

J seems to be enjoying school as well, and is excited about starting back to Girl Scouts in Oct. I am the Junior Scout leader for her troop. On top of that I have been asked to be the Troop Organizer for Providence School. Hmm I may just be a glutton for punishment. My current "jobs" : HMMT Organizer, NJM Asst Organizer, Troop Leader, Troop Organizer, Mom, Wife and yes soon to be Program Aide part time. If you never hear from me again, you'll know why!

I'll check in soon with updates on how work and Girl Scouts are going :)

No comments: