CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Slacker Mom Award of the Year

I just won it.  

H's birthday is in 15 days, count them, yes 15 days and I have done absolutely nothing in preparation for this.  It's her 5th birthday, special because she is officially a big girl and gets to go off to Kindergarten this fall.  I wonder if I will remember to register her this fall? Maybe if I put a giant post it note on the bathroom mirror I have to see everyday? Fingers crossed.

I can't believe I am not ready, J's birthday last year snuck up on me too and we just ended up with a small family thing, she was happy but still. Life just happens sometimes and I feel awful and definitely feel like a slacker mom right now. To be fair I have been thinking about her birthday and what to do, who to invite etc but can't seem to pinpoint the date, time, invite list.... my life is consumed by soo much right now. Sadly it's not going to slow down.

HELP!

No comments: