CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 22, 2010

28 Week Update

Today I have my 1 hour glucose test, which thankfully I passed.  :) I was so nervous, not sure why, I've only failed once and that was with H, but it was only by 1 point.  I think I've just been stressed out this entire pregnancy, worried about one thing or another. Tomorrow morning I have to go get my 2nd Rhogam shot, so not looking forward to this. Not because of the shot, but because it takes SO long.  Blood draw, wait, shot, wait and finally get to leave, seems to be about a 4 hour process. I wouldn't mind as much if I didn't have to get up at the butt crack of dawn to get there by 8 am. 

I am at the point in my pregnancy where I start going to the doctor every 2 weeks now. The next one is my 30 week check up, hard to believe I've gotten this far this fast. My blood pressure was pretty good today as well, which I was sure it was going to be up today due to the test lol.  

Weight wise I am still doing great. I did gain 2 lbs this past month, that's a total of 12 however I am still down 5 lbs from my initial visit, therefore haven't gained any.  Hmmm wonder if I can get by and only gain about 12 once I break even? Would love that and to drop down to less than my pre-pregnancy weight was after the baby is born. Wishful thinking I am sure. 

Still playing the name game, she may end up as Bebe' G lol 

2 comments:

The Workman Family said...

Glad you passed the test and that everything is going well!

Frances said...

thanks me to!