CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

14 Days

That's the amount of days possibly left in this pregnancy. How did that happen? Where did the time go? I have to say this has been the fastest pregnancy I've had as I can't believe it's almost over. For most people the end seems to drag by but for me it was the beginning, when I was so sick. I didn't think the morning sickness was ever going to go away.  Thankfully it did but not until about 20 weeks.

I went for my 38 week check up yesterday and all is well. My blood pressure is holding steady at a normal rate, bebe g's heartbeat was in the 140's and I was actually dilated to 1 cm. While that's not a lot I am happy to know the contractions I've been having off and on all weekend were doing something. They have continued but aren't getting any closer together or stronger, so let's just hope it's my body preparing for labor.

I feel like bebe g will make her arrival this week before Mother's Day, not sure why but just a gut feeling. It wouldn't be so bad, since I am full term now and overall ready as I'll be.  I need to run to the store and get some bottles, pacifiers and such, which I hope to do today, but other than that I think we're set for the arrival. I also want to get the girls something from their baby sister but haven't even begun to think what yet.  Guess I can add that to my to do list.

I go back to the doctor Monday for the 39 week check up, if I make it. Send some P&PT my way please!

7 comments:

d e v a n said...

So exciting!!! :) P&PT for a baby soon!

Tracy said...

so exciting! I've been thinking about you a lot lately! are you going to have visitors at the hospital? :) I have something for bebe g. :)

Frances said...

Thanks girls, I am ready to be done and meet bebe g!

Yep Tracy, probably starting the 2nd day unless I just feel great the 1st one LOL I will post on the board room number etc, I think in the meals thing I said to call first.

Tracy said...

I'm planning on visiting. :)

Frances said...

Cool :) I think it's always nice to see friends when they have babies.

Mommy Attorney said...

I'm sending you lots of labor vibes!

Frances said...

Thanks Laura ;)