CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sunday Catch Up

Wow it's been a while since I last blogged, I wanted to earlier this week but was unable to due to no internet. So I'll do a quick catch up, though I can't promise it'll actually be quick as it's been a busy week.

I had my 37 week check up last Monday, my blood pressure good, bebe g's heartbeat was good, but alas there has been no change since my last appointment. I was really hoping for "something" to have changed to feel like my body is working towards its goal.  I have my 38 week appointment tomorrow, fingers crossed for some good news. I have been having some contractions off and on this week and over the weekend.  I don't feel labor is really right away the corner but you never know.  My mom even called this morning to tell me she had a dream that I had the baby. 

Earlier this week a few friends threw me a surprise baby shower, I was very surprised. I had a really bad day earlier so it was a much needed break and just the cheering up I needed.  Got some great baby gifts and can't wait to use them all. :) We're doing bebe g's "corner" of the room in pinks & browns, and some of the gifts match perfectly.  I love my friends. :)

Tuesday we were supposed to get our cable done and internet/phone changed over as well.  That turned into a disaster, and I'll just say that after 3 days with nothing, it was all finally fixed around 6 pm no Thursday evening.  Not a fun week to say the least, I had quite a bit of stuff I needed to do but was unable to and now I am behind and trying to get caught up.

Onward to the weekend, Friday night was Huntsville's Relay For Life event in which HMMT has participated in for the last three years.  This year we were joined by some members of another local moms group and we all had a great time. The last two years has been rained out midway through or canceled and postponed due to severe weather, however this year the weather was perfect! We all had a blast, and our t-shirts even won 2nd place in the competition and we have a little trophy to show off. :) We're still a little short of our goal, so if you have it in your heart to make a small donation, we would appreciate it.  Just click the Relay for Life button to the right and it'll take you to the donation page.

The rest of the weekend has been recovering, watching for weather and playing catch up, hence the title. Hope everyone has a great week!

3 comments:

The Workman Family said...

Glad the rain held off and I hope you meet your goal!

Anonymous said...

Glad all is going well. I cant believe you're 37 weeks already!!

Frances said...

Thanks D! I hope we do too! :)

Alex, I know, but now it's 38 weeks LOL