CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Laughing....Crash.....Scream.....Cry!

That's what atleast 10 mins or so of my life sounded like! So the girls were in Hailey's room playing with one of those punch balls you blow up with the rubber band attached. They have played with them forever and never had an issue until...today.

I hear them playing and the next thing I hear is CRASH and Shattering glass... they apparently hit the punch ball up to the ceiling and hit the light fixture and it came down. Hailey was screaming and holding her wrist and Jess was about crying and couldn't calm down. Finally after I got them to explain what happened I was able to get Hailey calmed down enough to see she had got hit on both of her wrist and has bandaids on both now due to scratches/bleeding and a welt on one of them.

I am just thankful that neither were standing directly under it and it hit their heads or in the eyes!

They are going to give me gray hair yet!!!

No comments: