CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Back to School - 20 Days & Counting

I can't believe school is only 20 days away! Jess is going into 4th grade this year, oh my, where did my little girl go? Hailey will be starting moms day out two days a week for four hours each day. That is really bittersweet, wasn't she just born yesterday? Sigh, guess not lol but it sure feels like it.

I am still waiting on the school to publish the supply list for this year, they have last years up still... um hello 20 days away, lets update already! I know they are busy, but come on, this is just a little important. I need to run up to Walmart I guess and see if they have the lists out yet as they have in the past. I really hope to not spend more than $50 but I guess it'll depend on what is left at the store by the time I get to shop. Luckily for Hailey I only need to have her a small backpack and lunch bag :) She is soo excited about going to school this fall, just like Jessica.

I am thrilled that I will get a few hours to myself two times a week, I am not sure what I'll do lol but can't wait! I have been trying to find some ways to make money at home yet again, other than a home business. Luckily I was able to find a work at home job, but its a temp contract, Sept thru Dec, but it'll come in handy for Christmas shopping. I have applied for a local part time job, I hope to hear something back this week. It would be perfect, the hours and pay is just what I need right now.

On the weight loss front, I did manage to lose one more pound this past week, whooohooo! I am down officially now 10lbs, very happy about that. I still have a long ways to go but it's nice to see the number steadily dropping on Monday mornings. Still trying to motivate myself to get some exercise though, one day I swear it will happen! Oh hubby has lost a total of 12lbs since he started the lower fat and portion controls with me :) I am proud of us both!

No comments: