CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

Home Sweet Home

Whew, what a busy but fun weekend in Nashville with some great friends! I am so glad I was able to make it and enjoy one last girls weekend away before Bebe G arrives. We were in for some severe weather, but thankfully it pretty much missed us in Nashville and here at home in Huntsville. Sure there was thunderstorms and a lot of HEAVY rain, but overall nothing serious. Some other towns did not fair as well though.

We arrived in Nashville around 11 or so and did the lunch thing and then started some shopping. I scored about 15 outfits for Bebe G for less than $80 from Carters & Osh Kosh B'Gosh. Sooo cute, their clearance was an additional 30% off the lowest ticket, so I couldn't pass up the deals...though I have tons of baby stuff here lol. Later that evening we got together with some of the girls and had dinner and some yummy desserts along with more shopping (see a theme here?) before heading back for the night. A few of us stayed up quite late (around 2 am ) chatting and laughing. Though  I was tired on Sunday, it was so worth it. Before heading home on Sunday, we all decided to try to get a haircut, but no one could get all 5 of us in, in a reasonable time frame without us staying until 5 or so.  We were not thrilled with that idea lol so we just went to lunch  at Logan's and finally headed home.

Overall I did pretty well, there were a few times I had to stop and rest, due to some contractions and/or getting over heated.  It seemed REALLY hot at times inside Opry Mills.  Saw quite a few interesting characters while people watching and resting.  On Sunday I noticed my ankles were quite swollen, my guess from all the walking on Sat and some Sunday too, so once home I propped them up for the night.  They have gone down some today but not all the way. 

Today is my day of rest and my 37 week doctor appointment.  Here's hoping for some change!

1 comment:

The Workman Family said...

I hope the appointment went well. I had fun in Nashville too!