CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 29, 2010

New Blog

I feel the time has come to add another blog, one specifically related to K's diagnosis and Spina Bifida.   This blog is supposed to be varying content, but with all that is going on, I feel like I need a separate place to put it all down. So while I'll still update here occasionally on K's SB, it'll be more focused on my family and life as a whole. I also feel lots of mommy guilt, since I blog here mostly about K and leave J and H out. So I am working on that, plus there are other things I want to blog about too. :)

If you wish to stay up to date with the most recent info on K, please follow our new blog:
Our Spina Bifida Journey

This is a work in progress and is just beginning, we hope to see you there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First of all; LOVE the new blog look. Seriously, it's beautiful!

Now, I think the new blog is a great idea. Keep it together, keep it straight, keep it going you know? You'll be able to look back on it if you need to know something right away and not have to search and search for it.

Sending you hugs and love.

Frances said...

Thanks Alex :) I feel it'll be therapeutic for me as well. Hope all is well with you.