CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Busy Month Ahead

I think for most people January should be a time of a slow paced life, as the holidays are over and things are back to normal.  Not for me.  January is the start of quite a busy time for me.  First there is all the mom group stuff at the first of the year, Girl Scout Meetings (weekly between both girls), Girl Scout Cookie sales (hey local moms, don't forget to order yours!), Girl Scout Camp, Relay For Life, now add on my new job that starts this month, I just may lose my mind! This week alone, I have orientation for my job, GS meeting with Jess, Cookie Rally with both girls, & hopefully a MNO on Saturday night. It's going to be a busy week.  Thankfully Monday and Tuesday are relatively quiet for me, but the rest of the week will be a blur.

I also got a hair brained idea to make a 365 blog, you know where you take pictures daily and post them. Um yep, we'll see how that goes, as I can't seem to blog here daily. If you wish to visit my 365 blog, you'll have to email me through the contact me, since it's by invite only. I do post pictures here and there of my kids, but since this will be full of pictures I have chosen to keep it private.

I am feeling the need to purge stuff.  Our garage is over run with toys, some good and some not, plus outgrown clothes (though we are using them) but it's time to get rid of the baby stuff that K has outgrown.  The inside of the house needs to be purged, closets cleaned, clutter gone.  I guess the Spring cleaning bug has hit me early.  We got all the Christmas stuff down and put up yesterday, I am glad to have my living room back.

I didn't really make any  resolutions this year, not yet anyways. I have mulled it over and mostly I am just trying to keep  my head above water, so that's it. LOL I do plan to spend more time with the kids, less time online (um we'll see how that goes ;) ) pay down some bills (hence the job) and have some more me time and time alone with hubby.  Those aren't to lofty are they?

I have been looking at buying a Kindle, got some extra Christmas money, and they look really cool. Everyone I know that has one, LOVES it.  I checked out my moms while visiting this past week, and it is COOL. :) So I have it and a case in my shopping cart on Amazon, just waiting for me to click check out.  I am just having a hard time spending that much on myself, mostly because it's just one thing.  I am OK buying a couple things here and there, like a skein of yarn etc.but never purchase something over $100 for myself. Still debating.

Well this turned into quite a rambling post, but it covers several topics :) That has to count for something right?

No comments: