CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Nashville...here I come!!!

Oh yes, I am heading to Nashville this weekend for a Girls Weekend Out! Six friends and I are going up early Saturday am (weather permitting) and staying overnight. We have shopping, eating and going out to the clubs planned and ohh sleeping in! Can't beat that! No kids and no husbands! Dinner without having to tell someone to sit down and turn around, please eat, don't stare, get off the floor etc. Well you get the idea lol it'll be NICE!

I am worried the weather that is coming in tomorrow may determine our early start time Sat morning, as it's possible we'll have isolated tornadoes, but I hope not! We hope to leave around 10 and hit Nashville just in time for lunch and head out to Opry Mills for some shopping. Later that night one of the girls in the group who is from that area is taking us to all the cool places :) I am counting down the hours until we leave. It's been a stressful week with the kids along with a few other things as well.

I am sure I'll have some great stories to tell and maybe pics to share when I get back! I hope everyone has a great weekend!

No comments: