CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, March 2, 2009

Hello March & Snow




Welcome to March!

Here in North Alabama and across much of the SE USA, we welcomed in March with snow. It rarely snows here in Al and when it does the kids get excited and the weather men go crazy! I really didn't think we would get any as normally it dies off before it reaches the area, but we awoke Sunday morning to about an inch of snow on the ground. This will probably be it for us this winter and I am really looking forward to Spring!

I figured the kids would beg to go out and play but they did not, I was even feeling bad since it seemed practically everyone else had pics posted of their kids int he snow on facebook. Turns out I wasn't the only one that had kids that didn't get/want to play out in it. Whew, still in the running for Mommy of the Year.....oh who am I kidding, I was probably never in that running.

Hope everyone has a wonderful March!

No comments: