CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 23, 2007

Clear blue day!

I am loving this weather! It's soooo nice out, clear blue skies around 70 today later. Two days now we have had this nice weather. To bad I have been to sick to enjoy it much though.

Last week at this we were in the low 30's for highs during the day and teens at night! So yes you can imagine that bad weather is approaching. I hear we had tornado siren drills this morning, but I have been so sick I slept right thru them! NOT good. :)

I think it's supposed to last thru the weekend and into next week so I should be better to enjoy it.

Nothing new going on here, but wanted to let everyone know about our excellent weather!

No comments: