CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 2, 2007

It's the weekend BABY!

Yay! Ok so I really don't have any big plans lol but it's still nice to be Friday! Really need the weekend to take my mind off the last few day events, but I am not going to dwell on it. It will be a learning experience and I will take that with me. Kids are both rambunctious today, not sure what it is...cabin fever maybe. I am very thankful bedtime is in an hour, so I can finally have some peace and quiet.

I am hoping that since I have to go to the grocery store tomorrow they have restocked milk and bread and eggs from our winter weather advisory a few days ago. Yes people really do go and buy that stuff for snow, tornadoes and hurricanes. One day just one day maybe they will buy batteries and water instead. This is a whole other rant though and I will just say this to shall pass.

Just random thoughts today....

No comments: