CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 4, 2007

True Colors always come out

I have been the victim of public message board bashing in the last few days. I was with a direct sales company that closed and decided to start my own online mineral makeup shop. Apparently that's a crime for me. I have been called a scammer, a liar among other things and I truly can't figure out why. I haven't done anything to these people personally but they all feel that it's necessary to jump all over me.

So I have learned that you can't really trust people who claim to be your friends because in a minute they will stab you in the back. I do have some friends that stuck up for me that I didn't really expect to so that was nice and then of course my true friends did so as well.

I want to say to all the drama mamas out there, get a life and focus all that energy on your business rather than always trying to bring someone else down. Hey if it keeps up maybe I can hire you as my publicity agent since you are giving me and my site so much exposure right now. Just a thought.

Oh yah so those wondering, my site is still a work in progress, but you can check it out at www.bamasmineralmakeup.com and be sure to keep an eye out for my launch!

No comments: