CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

First Tupperware Party Scheduled!

I finally did it! I went ahead and scheduled myself an open house Tupperware party! I'll be my own host which means I get all the great hostess benefits and freebies plus my commission!

I have invited over 20 people so I am hoping for a great turnout and big sales! At least enough to make my goal for this quarter. I really am happy that I decided to join Tupperware as I have always loved the products and feel that this is something I can totally be passionate about.

Great incentives, trips and cars and other awards plus working the hours I want to work!

I am also working with a fundraiser lead and hoping to secure my first Tupperware fundraiser and make contacts with it as well.

I'll be sure to keep everyone posted!

No comments: