CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 27, 2007

Tupperware Party = Successful

I recently hosted my own Tupperware party and it turned out pretty good. I have $400 in sales and only had 5 come to the party! I ended up getting a lot of outside orders from those who wanted to come but couldn't. I get the great hostess benefits plus my normal commission so I think I did pretty well!

I also have a online fundraiser going on right now for a local softball team. They are doing pretty good as well. April will end with a bang for me and I will be good on my sales quota til the next 4 months roll around.

On one hand I am not really pushing to many more sales right now, and trying to hold off til August when I need them again, but I sure as heck will not turn anything down!

If you are interested in hosting a Tupperware party online or maybe a catalog party just let me know! I'll be glad to help you get started on the way to earn FREE Tupperware.

www.FunWithTupperware.com

No comments: