CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, April 27, 2007

Under the weather

Well I have been quite under the weather the last few weeks it seems. I can't get rid of the allergy and sinus problems even with my Allegra. There are nights I just lay in bed coughing and coughing, so of course my throat is sore too. We are finally getting more summer like weather but it's not been enough rain to help the pollen.

This is by far the worst year for allergies, everyone I know seems to be having problems even the kiddos. Jess is having headaches almost daily and to think shes this young having problems I would imagine they will continue as mine have.

I hope to get back to posting more soon.

No comments: