CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Knocked Up!

Nope I am not Pregnant! I saw that movie a few weeks ago and LOVED it! I can't say enough good things about it! It's funny, laugh out loud funny and hope you aren't the loudest person laughing! Katherine Heigl will make you love her all over again! She's so funny and brings such a light to her character in the movie!

If you watched and loved 40 yr old Virgin you must see Knocked Up! Sure it has some crude humor, drug use and uses the F word ALOT, but I guarantee you'll laugh your ass off! I saw this movie with a bunch of friends and even the more conservative ones loved the movie!

Check it out and let me know what you think.

No comments: