CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sleepless in Huntsville

Another long night is coming I foresee. I would have probably went to sleep around midnight had Hailey still not been up screaming her head off about wanting to lay on the couch, lay with daddy, she's hungry and a billion other excuses. Finally she got quiet and I peeked on her and she's asleep at the gate at her door. Finally peace and quiet, not a creature was stirring well except me. I am wide awake yet again, I believe its a bit stress related and the fact I slept for about 12 hours last night and didn't wake up til 11 am. I took a unisom last night at about 11 and was asleep soon after but I guess I was hoping once I got caught up I could sleep again tonight, apparently I was wrong.

So what do I do when I can't sleep? I read other blogs, some are friend blogs, some are random blogs I found online that I find amusing. I wish I could be as witty and a great writer like some of the mom bloggers I have read. I wish alot of things, mostly that I could sleep! I was going to try start another blog just a family blog to update my mom and them on the girls and what was going on in our lives. Then I thought would I really do it? I am getting bad about sending pics ONLINE to my mom lol.

So what do you do when you don't sleep? Have any remedies that work? I was taking melatonin for my issue and it worked for a bit then I quit taking it and am trying the unisom. It works ok but other times I am not so sure.

No comments: