CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, June 27, 2008

Trying to Catch Up!

I have been utterly sick since last Saturday and really haven't been functioning most of the week. Finally this past Tuesday I went to the dr and found out I had an upper respiratory infection, sinus infection and strep throat! Umm can someone tell me where the hell all that came from? I haven't ever been that sick with that many things at once, luckily only 1 antibiotic was needed.

I finally felt well enough today to sit upright more than 3o mins at a time, so I have been trying to catch up on emails and message boards. Though I don't think I am doing a good job lol. So then I had to go read on some friends blogs and found this neat widget you add to your blog that tells you where people are from that visit your blog. Sooo of course I had to add it so I could see where my wonderful readers are from.

Just wanted to post a quick update hope to post again tomorrow! Have a great weekend!

No comments: