CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Oh My! My Baby is Turning 8!

My baby is turning 8, not my youngest but my oldest, don't you consider your 1st born your baby? I do lol but I digress! I am just bewildered that 8 years has gone by that fast, where did the time go? Oh yes I remember, I had to work the first 4.5 years of her life but only because I had to. I missed out on alot of things with her and it makes me sad but I have been home with her for the last 4 years and feel it's brought us a bit closer together.

So her birthday is Aug 2 and I still need to go birthday shopping and plan a small party! She's in love er I mean obsessed with Hannah Montana, High School Musical and Camp Rock LOL pretty sure that's typical for her age group these days. I was going to buy her Camp Rock on DVD but it doesn't come out until Aug 29th if I remember correctly. That'll go on her Christmas list.

My mom is sending some Hannah Montana things so I'll just a couple of things from the list to buy and then perhaps some clothes and maybe get her ears pierced. She's been talking about it for a little over a week now. She really wants a HM or HSM party so we'll see how that goes. I have been wanting to redecorate her room but since we are putting our house on the market in a few days (hopefully) I'll wait til we move, maybe that will be Christmas items too!

Well off to get working on the house more to get it ready to sell! We have some solid leads that are interested in the house so I'll be praying for a quick sale!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Good luck with year 8. My oldest is 8 and it has been a fun year. I still see some of the "baby" in him - when no one else is around, but I am starting to pick up on more and more "grown up" personality traits.

Ambitious Blonde said...

Aww its soo bittersweet isn't it! I feel the same about mine, she sometimes still has that little girl mentality and then other times the teen in training comes out! haha!