CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

30 Week Bebe' G Update

I went to my 30 week check up this past Monday and am still having a hard time believing that I am this far along already.  Shouldn't it be like week 15 or something? I can't wrap my head around the fact I only have 10 weeks to go, or less! I would be OK with a little less lol like 7 or 8 but we'll see. I want bebe g to be fully cooked and ready.

So on to the update, weight wise, I am still doing good. I gained 3.5 lbs in 2 weeks.  Hmmm, all those late night cereal snacks are catching up to me. I am still under my beginning weight now by 1.5 lbs, if you've been keeping up. I've gained back 15.5 of the 17 I lost, if that helps. My blood pressure was slightly up, 144/77, however the nurse nor the NP said anything.  I was kinda of surprised, since last time it was up the dr thought I may need to up my dosage of BP pills. I have been waiting on the phone call lol but so far nothing. It was a quick appointment, I think it took me longer to drive there than it did for the appointment. Not that I am complaining, since I really haven't been having any issues, I expect short and sweet for the most part. 

We're slowing making progress on the to do list for bebe g's arrival. The room is almost set up to get the crib put in and the changing table as well.  We still need to put them together, but not doing so until we get the room set. I need to buy a car seat, asap in case bebe g does make an early arrival. My list keeps growing of things to do but I am just not going to stress myself, what gets done gets done. I just want the major stuff done so I can relax a bit. 

I return to the dr in 2 weeks and I need to hurry up and decide if I am going to do the 3d/4d ultrasound or not. Decisions, decisions.