CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 10, 2007

The big 3-0 is coming!

Whatever will I do when I say goodbye to the 20's? In 5 days I'll turn the big 30 and say goodbye to my 20's and wonder what the 30's life will bring. Will I be more decisive and be a better mom, will I be a better wife? I doubt that another year will do that, that starts inside.

As I look back on my life there are definitely some things I wish I hadn't done and of course some things I wish I had done. The number 1 thing I wish I had done, drop those one sided friendships. You know the ones I mean, the friend that will call you when they are sad, crying, bf broke up with them, parents being mean, the always having issues friends, but when you need a shoulder to cry on they aren't there for you. Those are the ones that are draining, you can't have one sided friendships. True friends will be there by your side no matter what life hands you, and if you are a true friend you'll reciprocate the gesture.

Turning 30 is another milestone in life, some say that's when you become an adult and realize that you need to have a plan for your life. For many they are finishing college in their 20's, have started a career and then a family. For others they didn't go to college, they started working and then started family and no matter which you chose you end up in the same place. Trying to decide did you make the right decisions in life.

I haven't quite figured out how I'll celebrate my 30th birthday yet, but I am sure it'll be just another day, after all it's just another year older. Right?

No comments: