CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Happy Belated Mothers's Day

Yes I am way behind in blogging this week, to many sick people and not enough time in the day! I hope all of you mamas out there had a great Mother's Day, mine actually didn't turn out half bad!

I had breakfast cooked for me on Sunday morning, got a couple cards and 2 Cd's and a plate with Jess hand print on it that she made at school. I was quite surprised as I didn't expect anything at all. After a nice relaxing morning we all got dressed and went up to Monte Sano State Park and had a picnic lunch and let the girls run and play. They have a decent playground and it actually wasn't nearly as busy as I thought it would be.

Good thing Mother's Day turned out well, because the next 2 days wasn't so fun. You can read about that in my previous post.

No comments: