CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Terrible Twos

You know you can just tell when you wake up you will have that kind of day? Yep today is it, I thought the morning WAS going fine, only to be misled by my still half asleep brain. The monster err I mean little one has been off and on, whiny, I want, hungry, sleepy, eat, hold me, play, movie, dress me, feed me mood all day!

She got that Little Leap thingy for her birthday, it has DVDs and the controller for babies/toddlers and she likes to play with it even when the disc isn't in. No big deal, so I get it for her, she wants to play, so I try to start the DVD but it will not work. I forgot we switched them out and need to reset it. So while I am trying to reset it, shes screaming, toy I want toy over and over and over. I just gave in and gave it to her and turned the DVD off, the she gets pissed off. Starts screaming MOVIE, MOVIE, MOVIE and I tell her no. So she chunks the controller across the room!

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH seriously does she have to do that every time she gets mad? UGH so I took her to time out of course where she will probably fall asleep since I think that's the problem anyways. I was trying to get her to hold out til we got in the car to get Jess from school, BUT doesn't look like that is going to happen.

Naps and chocolate makes everything better right???

No comments: