CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 20, 2007

Yet the end to another week!

Well I haven't been to good at writing this week due to my family being sick and then lo and behold I got sick. In between being sick I had to shop for my moms group 3 mom baby shower that happened last night and get the shower organized. To say this past week has been busy is an understatement!

I have so much still to do for our trip this week to SC and I haven't even begun. I guess in the morning I'll make a list of everything I need to accomplish in the next 3 days and pray that I cross them all off! Luckily school is still in for these last 3 days so I will only have to take 1 kiddo with me while trying to run all of these errands.

There's not much else to report so I'll leave on this note..... Here's hoping for a better week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice blog i like it very much