CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »
Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 6, 2007

Sleep Sweet Sleep!

I am sooo happy to say I have slept the last 2 nights! I mean really well rested sleep, how awesome is that? Yes it's great! I was suggested by a friend to try Melatonin its a natural sleep aid and so I decided to pick some up over the weekend. I took it on Friday and Sat night and slept soooo wonderfully! I am going to try to NOT take it tonight, to see if my body may have readjusted itself and will go to sleep at a normal time.

I think it's been months since I have slept this well, first it was due to stress, then it was due to toothaches (which now are gone) but I think since I was so used to being up til 2 or 3 in the morning I just could not get my clock set back. I felt so rested this morning and so far there seems to be no side effects from taking the melatonin.

Here's hoping to a wonderful night of sleep!

No comments: